1. We take your privacy very seriously and we protect your data in line with the government General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) legislation set out in 2018.
When booking a course, you will be asked for the following information so that we can successfully provide the service requested:
· Telephone Number
· Email Address
2. When booking a course for someone else you will be asked for their Name / Address / Phone Number / Email Address.
3. We do not share your information with any third party.
5. If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive emails from us from time to time. Should you wish to unsubscribe at any time email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of Restricted Processing & Right of Erasure
1. Unsubscribing from our newsletter does not delete your data from our database it simply means we will no longer send you our newsletter. This is your right of ‘restricted processing’.
2. Should you wish to invoke your ‘right of erasure’ please email us directly on email@example.com
3. We will then fully remove all your details from our database within 30 days of your request.
4. If you book another course after your right of erasure request has been granted you will be agreeing for us to hold your data again.
Make Play Connect aim to:
· Reduce resource consumption, pollution and Co2 emissions.
· Continue to actively recycle and reduce any wastage, especially landfill.
· Actively promote recycling among teachers, artists, students and suppliers.
· Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all decision making and activities.
· Continue to resource as many materials and resources from sustainable donations in our daily studio set up.
· Host events with an environmental theme.
· Actively get involved with local environmental concerns and support where possible.
Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
Make Play Connect has incorporated Climate Change Awareness in to our Mission Statement:
“We are concerned about Climate Change and acknowledge it in all of our planning.”
· The MPC learning venue has been completely furnished from free-cycled or second-hand goods.
· The majority of the equipment and materials that we have in stock for visitors to use, has been donated, up-cycled or sourced through appeals.
· The venue is small and therefore has a low impact environmentally.
· All materials that can be, are recycled, repurposed or donated to others who can use them.
· We have used environmentally friendly materials to decorate and clean the premises.
· We avoid printing where we can and most teaching materials on our courses can be communicated and stored digitally. Any paper used is reused or recycled.
· We avoid, as much as possible, any chemicals that may harm the environment.
· No electrical appliances are left on when the premises are vacated – including heating.